How do I get points?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do I get points??

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
I am pretty new here so I am not sure how to get points. Someone told me just by posting things but I have about thirty or so and no points.

Someone help me please

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
I am pretty new here so I am not sure how to get points. Someone told me just by posting things but I have about thirty or so and no points.

Someone help me please

That's strange.... you should get 5 points per post.... and even more for starting a thread.....
Unless there is a minimum amount of posts that I wasn't aware of....
AJ should see this in here.. maybe he has an answer....

Well as you can see I have thrity-three posts and I have started maybe five to ten treads so far and no points.

And by the way, what are the points for anyway?

To generate more posts...

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
Well as you can see I have thrity-three posts and I have started maybe five to ten treads so far and no points.

And by the way, what are the points for anyway?

Re: To generate more posts...

... that's why you see so many 1 sentence, or no text content posts.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Ok, but when will I start getting points? I still do not know what the points are for either. Will someone tell me please?

u can use points in a store to get a glow on your name or put your name in ittalics ect.

No, there is some problem with people that joined lately... they aren't getting any points. However, people that already have a number for points, still earn them. Look at his user stats... Points:...

Usually, there would be a 0 for no points... but it's not even gathering that much.

So, there's a bug... and I can't find it... :( yet

Ok then. I hope ya get it fixed soon. Thanks for letting me know what is going on.

I wonder what would happen if I donated points to you... I'll try it with a handfull...maybe that would get it started, and you can earn them?

Back
Top Bottom