How do solutions work if they don't address the problem??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do solutions work if they don't address the problem???

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
I continue to be amazed at the incompentency of our front office. Our running game is the worst in the league not because of who's in the backfield....but because our OL is pathetic. When backs get hit behind the line of scrimmage as much as our guys do....that blame can not be placed on the RB....and thats what was happening throughout last year and during pre-season this year. But instead of trying to address that, we give up a 3rd round pick to acquire another back that can come in here and average less than 3 yards per carry behind this POS offensive line. I predict that Gordon gains less than 500 yards this season before suffering a season ending injury somewhere in the first half the season.....the handwriting is on the wall when you look at who's leading the way for him.

Ok mr negative, is that all you could come up with?

The jury is out on Gordon and whether he'll be good or not, but it's important to understand why the FO hasn't been out to get somebody for the OL -- it is because this unit just needs time to gel and get comfortable working as a team. It's not like RS had the choice of fixing OL or RB and chose RB -- getting a better RB was all he could do about the running game at this point.

we did address the OL... give it some time homie, they've been shuffled around and haven't had a chance to play togethet really... the OL situation was addressed and not until they come together and play as a unit can you really judge their success/failure...

Wow, smarty what else you want our organiztion to do, Put firecracker in their a*s at game time. JEEEEZ. What is wrong with you, if we make it to the playoffs Rick should get GM of the year wiith all the work hes done. Thanks Rick.

we have what 2 guys from last year on the oline?
we built a new line
have they been given enough time to establish
its not 1 player learning a system
its a group
its what... the titans d this week..cmon thats suttin light

Who is out there that would help the OL? Anyone still available is there for a reason. They are not as good as what the Phins already have. The D will have to carry the team for a while at least. Give them time to get used to playing on the same line. I agree, the line is the biggest concern. I do think that they are better than the group from last year. Without a good one, no team has much of a chance. The other additions IMO were good ones.

:D Gotta agree with...Not you! You have several different pieces of the puzzle brought in here, never played together, evaluated at different positions to see their strengths, and haven't played a full game together.Whew! Time will be the jury here. IMO, these guys will get the job done. Confidence comes with playing time. And of course wins. I say by week five with a few wins under the belt (hopefully) they'll be set and we'll have depth. Not knockin' your opinion, just giving you mine.

Not to say our OL is awesome, but in the tapes I have watched of our last 3 preseason games, it was our RB/FB and TE that were not doing the adequate blocking. Yes, that means you Mr. McMichael and Mr. Minor.

Back
Top Bottom