How excited are you...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How excited are you......

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
for this season to begin compared to others in the past??

I for one am the most excited I have ever been, partly do to this site cause I just found it at the end of the season, but mostly because I have a gut feeling that something special is going to happen this year. I think the questions that are still unanswered have a big part to do with it also(FEELEY, BOSTON, O-LINE). For some reason I think it will all just click during the season.........im guessing we will click against the patsies @ the patsies.

I'm with you all the way. I felt we didn't upgrade the offense last year and I really wanted Fiedler and Wanny gone, but this off-season we've really addressed the offense with upgrades across the board. I'm a lover of offensive football so its even better for me, plus what I'm seeing in camp is really pumping me up. Are there really 4 more months of no games? :cry: But seriously this off-season has been fantastic so far and with the schedule we have this year I really feel like something special is gonna happen.

This offseason has my adrenaline pumping. The aquisition of David Boston has given me the chills up my spine. The fact that Ricky has found himself (again) and steping up as a person will be exciting to see. Antisipation of watching A.J. Feeley perfrom. All these things make this a well worth wait to see Miami start the road to the superbowl.

I'm a mixture of excited/nervous. Mostly because of our Line. I love the overhaul of our line from a long term standpoint, there's no doubt they are among the youngest lines in the league (just a guess). But will they gel quick enough to be ready by September? If not, it could be disasterous. I think Feeley's chance of success rests squarely on the shoulder's of our O-Line. Thus, so do the chances of the team. One way or another things will be different in Dolphinland this time next year. Either we'll have had success and went deep into the playoffs or even Superbowl...or... the whole thing will bomb and we'll have a new head coach. Either way, it's gonna be a season to remember!

Either we'll have had success and went deep into the playoffs or even Superbowl...or... the whole thing will bomb and we'll have a new head coach. Either way, it's gonna be a season to remember!

Yeah this is the make or break season for a lot of people...I thought after this season we'd try a new approach, but we decided to give it another try. Wannstedt will be gone if we don't do something, and maybe Spielman with him if his decsisions don't pan out, along with some of the veterans on defense like Seau,Bowens,Madison,Knight etc. If Wanny goes than we got a lot of spots to fill because the staff is pretty much all his guys.

I also think this is make or break for the coaching staff but I think we should be in good shape from a players stand point for a little while.

I would catergorize my feelings as guarded optimism.
I love the upgrade to the line, Getting Boston was huge. With him and Chambers and Ricky our offense had the potential to be deadly............BUT, Wanny is still the coach, which for me is a bad thing. Who knows how Feeley will work out, and as long as Wanny is still around there is still a chance that bum Fiedler will be the starter.
But hopefully Rick will TELL Wanny that Feeley is the starter.
I just wish September would hurry up and get here. I only discovered this site a month ago and it has been, well, interesting. And it's only the off-season, I can only imagine what fun will be had during the season.

I am very scared about my optimisim for this team. On offense I think we got some peices that should let us open up the passing game with will inturn help Ricky get closer to the 1800 yard Ricky not the one we saw last year. I love our top 2 draft picks, and love James as our LG, and Howard as our nickel back.

I am really scared about the LT and RG spots. I am even more scared that we kept Dave as our coach. Hopefully some of the new coaches on offense can stir up life, and never say die attitude that has been missing. The other thing that scares me is the Pats have gotten bette than they were last season.

Well i would't know how excited that is. I do however have high hopes for the team,but will wait till we actually play to see how things are gonna pan out.Dolfanreal69

I just can't wait to see David Boston & Chris Chambers playing alongside each other.

I want to say I'm REALLY excited about this season but I think it's too early to have that kind of optimism. Well they be better than last year? Definitely! How much better is the question? Like most of the other posters, QB won't matter if the O-line moves don't pan out. IMHO that's the whole season;

Great o-line = deep playoffs, SB but AFC champ game at least :cooldude:
Bad o-line = wild card playoffs and out by the second round :rolleyes:

I am very excited about this season. But hey, I'm an optimist: I was excited last season, and the season before that, and the season before that...

This team is competitive and exciting to watch. Sure, a couple superbowls would be nice, but I get pumped up each off season to see what happens.

I'm excited every single season we begin. Especially once the summer begins, all we have to do is wait a few months for the season to start. This year isnt much different for me, I'm always excited about the chances we could have. Now lets put it together and actually win something for once man!

Every start of the season is exciting but the year we traded for Ricky was the most hyped for a new team of players I ever was. This year I'm mostly awaiting Boston and Chambers along with our new offensive line. Those are the most important factors as I see it.

Back
Top Bottom