How excited are you...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How excited are you......

baccarat said:
Every start of the season is exciting but the year we traded for Ricky was the most hyped for a new team of players I ever was. This year I'm mostly awaiting Boston and Chambers along with our new offensive line. Those are the most important factors as I see it.
I agree. I was so excited for Ricky (who was my favorite player even when he was in New Orleans) first year. That was the most excited I had been since Marino retired.
Now this year with the addition of Boston.......Can't wait

I kinda taking a back seat and not getting to excited. The most I was is when we got ricky. I thought for sure we'll compete in the playoffs. But as we've seen that hasn't panned. Not ricky fault though.

I'm not getting my hopes up with this team! There are to many questions! The O-line is a huge ? and the QB is not surtain! A lot of people are excited about Feely but I don't know how good a 3rd string QB is going to be! I don't know how much better he is than Fiedler! The teams D always seems to fall apart at the end of the season! So for now I'm just going to take it one game at a time and not set myself up for a fall again!

shalafi3455 said:
I'm not getting my hopes up with this team! There are to many questions! The O-line is a huge ? and the QB is not surtain! A lot of people are excited about Feely but I don't know how good a 3rd string QB is going to be! I don't know how much better he is than Fiedler! The teams D always seems to fall apart at the end of the season! So for now I'm just going to take it one game at a time and not set myself up for a fall again!

No, he's a CB...... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not very, as long as Wannstedt is still here. My biggest fear is that we may just barely make it into the playoffs, lose early, and Wayne will keep him around citing the "great improvement". well, we've already been there and done that, we need the aFC as a min to truly have any "great improvement".

I am about 1.5 million times more excited this season then last season. That Patriot game sucked all the football out of me. Even though last year I watched every Dolphin game, it just wasn't the same. I wasn't as happy after every win and I wasn't as mad after every loss. I didn't even care that Miami got Eddie Moore over Boldin. I didn't care about anything really. NOw I am very excited. I LOVE FOOTBALL AGAIN.

VIVA LA FOOTBALL

Back
Top Bottom