How good we really are? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good we really are?

phins2k3

Scout Team
Reaction score
I agree with everyone here to much complaining going on in this board.But for all you none believers out there we are about to find out how good this team is.Four out of our next five games are agains teams with winning records,excluding the chargers which is a road game so it won't be easy.We have to play the pats(4-2),colts(5-1)<-- thank God this is a home game even though it doesn't garantee a win,titans(4-2)on the road and I'm looking at this game as the one with might get blown out if our offense don't get on sink by then,ravens(3-2)at home but do you guys remember who beat us at home the last time we were on the playoffs,yeap they did.I not even gonna go past these games since in my opinion I will have a pretty good idea how good this miami team is.Oh by the way whoever posted here and said we haven't beaten no one with a winning record but I do believe the bills were 2-0 when the came to miami.Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely the most difficult part of the schedule....if we can get through this, December wont look so tough, since the teams arent reaching expectations in the AFC East this year....

Originally posted by phins2k3
I agree with everyone here to much complaining going on in this board.But for all you none believers out there we are about to find out how good this team is.Four out of our next five games are agains teams with winning records,excluding the chargers which is a road game so it won't be easy.We have to play the pats(4-2),colts(5-1)&lt;-- thank God this is a home game even though it doesn't garantee a win,titans(4-2)on the road and I'm looking at this game as the one with might get blown out if our offense don't get on sink by then,ravens(4-2)at home but do you guys remember who beat us at home the last time we were on the playoffs,yeap they did.I not even gonna go past these games since in my opinion I will have a pretty good idea how good this miami team is.Oh by the way whoever posted here and said we haven't beaten no one with a winning record but I do believe the bills were 2-0 when the came to miami.Peace!

Records dont mean that much this early in the season.

The Bills were 2-0
The Giants were 2-1

They had winning records. Sure it doesnt mean much but what if we beat these teams and they fall flat on there face and end up at like 4-8 late in the season, you are going to say, the dolphins didnt beat anyone yet.

Every win in the NFL is huge, look at the Cowboys cause when the season started we all marked them down as a W and now Im not too sure, hell I dont the NFC east is too sure at this point.

Back
Top Bottom