How hard are you rooting for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How hard are you rooting for

Padrefinfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The bad teams minus the Texans? I have not rooted for the Giants to win this much since they beat buffalo in the super bowl. For Jacksonville in a long time. The jets can sadly have Lawrence, I hate them and will never root for them! Please keep losing Texans. Never really cared about the Cowboys, Falcons, or Vikings, but hope they win some more. Funny season and hope this **** year can do one thing right.

The bad teams minus the Texans? I have not rooted for the Giants to win this much since they beat buffalo in the super bowl. For Jacksonville in a long time. The jets can sadly have Lawrence, I hate them and will never root for them! Please keep losing Texans. Never really cared about the Cowboys, Falcons, or Vikings, but hope they win some more. Funny season and hope this **** year can do one thing right.
I rooted for the Giants more in the SB against the cheatriots in XLII.

I am cheering for all the bad teams to win except Houston of course.

Last week having Cincy and Atlanta give away games late at virtually the same time killed me. I have never been a gambler but this must be how they feel to have so many temporary allegiances.

But every week now I need to follow my team, plus Houston, the other crap teams and especially NYJ who I do not want to get Trevor Lawrence.

Back
Top Bottom