How i Feel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How i Feel

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Man, a day after i hear Ricky is gone and the pain seems to just get worse...The news is still sinking in and i am still very shocked,angry & confused not to mention hurt,... we have lost, what may be the best player on our team (if not, one of the best) & also my current favorite Dolphins player...sometimes i ask myself why couldnt it be some scrubb 3rd stringer on our team that did this? why not a no-namer? then we'd all be making jokes about it like "there goes our Superbowl" ....but this was one tough thing to swallow and the only joke was on us...

I think everyone here is upset,hurt,angry & sad all at the same time & everyone hear can bear my pain...and to be honest, i cant remember feeling like this since i dont know how long...this was a slap in the face, a hit with a ton of bricks or a blow below the belt if you will...Ricky hurt us bad, almost as bad as your ex or current girlfreind leaving you for no reason at all, that one person you care about most and shared lots of memories with has now turned away without a valid explanation you so desperatley seek....so many memories to account for, reading the stories on his site, & it seemed like yesterday when we were all excited about trading for ricky, or when Ricky ran for 300+ yds rushing over the Bills with that awesome ski-mask look under his helmet, or when he ran for 200+ in 3 consecutive games, or when he broke away past the 1,700 yd mark giving up a second rd pick or when he does his awesome spin moves to do what it takes to get in the endzone.....

Then, you ask yourself, why? what went wrong? but its one of those instances where only he knows what and why hes doing what he's doing....and sometimes thats what hurts more, we put up with his bad days, we put up with giving away whatever picks it was neccessary for him to get paid, we put up with his traffic incidents, we put up with his current positive drug test, ...it seemed no matter what he done, we always stood beside him and defended him...and now, he turned his back on all of us....

I thought I knew Ricky Williams, I loved reading those stories on his site about how he inspired all his fans and how his fans kept him motivated to play football, heck, i was about to subscribe to that new site to become an exclusive Ricky Williams member & i was going to go buy his Jersey this upcoming week... I thought i knew him so much that when i heard the news i couldve sworn it wasnt our Ricky doing this....but the sad truth, it was...

Some are calling him names, others expressing anger in so many diffrent ways, but I... ...I refuse to do that, not because i dont have the anger or hate, but because if I do, I would be lowering myself to Ricky's level and be a hypocrite, .... just yesterday i was calling out "Run Ricky Run!" and today i despise him... I know in the end Ricky will be hated, but more than anything he will be missed...

....& now i look at my McFarlane Ricky Collectible sitting in my room all alone & ask myself...

.....why ricky why? :cry:

Back
Top Bottom