how long, if even, will it take for poole to start? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how long, if even, will it take for poole to start?

I don't know. Madison may get traded in the offseason for a late 2nd/early 3rd pick and let Howard/Poole battle it out. the cap hit would be fairly significant, but we need another picka dn we are paying Howard a ton to be a nickel.

I like Poole alot and was actually saying (aloud to anyone who would listen) we had to draft him if there in the 4th.

My retort was to the fact that he discounts Howard due to a lack of speed, yet upgrades Poole when the same problem he has is a lack of speed.

Phinmaster1354 said:
I can see that!! I concur!
Liquid? I don't seem to see any swelling in Tyson's knees? Is this a hoax or when you blow out a knee it doesn't swell? I for one blew out my ACL and swelled up big time! I am just trying the conspiracy factor out for good ol' Mikey T!!
Well, I read he tore his meniscus. Is that different from an ACL tear? I'm not sure. I doubt it was a fake injury, but either way, Mikey is probably done. :D

outtawack311 said:
I think Poole will be a starter in 2005. We will trade away sam in the offseason.

whats this with trading sam away, the cap hit would be huge, no way we do this...

All I know is that I can't think of a better CB duo for a rookie to learn under. Poole has the opportunity to develop into an all-pro CB. I just hope he isn't thrown to the wolves to fast.

I agree witht the people who say Howard and Poole battle it out in 2 years. Unless Madison is BIG trade bait(which isnt likley) hell stay for 2 more IMO. Ethir way, the Dolphins should have a solid defence for years to come(barring any major dissapointments.)knock on wood:)

From what I'm seeing of Wanny on Poole. He can be a starter by next year unless Surtain and Howard are even better. Either way this is positive.

LIQUID24 said:
Well, I read he tore his meniscus. Is that different from an ACL tear? I'm not sure. I doubt it was a fake injury, but either way, Mikey is probably done. :D

Yes, it is different. The meniscus is the C shaped cartilage that lines the medial/lateral condyles and the top of the tibia. The ACL is a ligament that runs from the anterior portion of the tibia to the posterior portion of the condyle.

Back
Top Bottom