How long till Manning signs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long till Manning signs?

schefter just said he will be signed by the weekend, he said manning wants to be on a team before FA

If Ross and his crew don't already have the contract ready and signed this week I'm afraid Manning signs with Seattle.

The Seahawks are undoubtedly a quicker, easier way to the playoffs for Manning and I'm sure that is what he wants most

Good question. If he knows pretty much where he wants to go, he'll sign by Monday. If he's not sure and wants to maximize his leverage for the $$$, he'll draw this out a couple weeks. The fear is that wherever he goes first, will push hard to get him and not let him out of town without a heavy offer that he might not refuse. Hopefully our plane is sitting waiting to pick him up after the press conf with a limo out front.

would be great if tonight he comes down and there is press conference that he will become a fin, cut and signed on the same day

If Ross and his crew don't already have the contract ready and signed this week I'm afraid Manning signs with Seattle.

The Seahawks are undoubtedly a quicker, easier way to the playoffs for Manning and I'm sure that is what he wants most

If Ross is really serious about signing Manning and he doesn't have a base contract ready he should fire himself.

Back
Top Bottom