How many lives are on Hold??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many lives are on Hold???

my2cents

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First off....A very happy and save Holiday to all.

Yes...the fans recieved their present last night in the form of Coach Nick Saban...be it good, great or bad......but Dec 25th officially begins a period of uncertainty for a great many in the Dolphin Franchise. Without knowing (at this time) the extent of Admin. powers handed over to coach saban, its anyones guess how many people/jobs will be changed in the up-coming weeks/months. We as fans/posters here can speculate on coaches and players adnauseam...but hey guys and gals lets look at the BIG PICTURE,,,the FO...scouting dept....player pesonal dept. ...coaches...asst. coaches.....strength and conditioning dept and yes even the ball boys. WHO and how many may start the new year without a job? Don't get me wrong....this move was well overdo and very necessary and we fans/posters can-not or would-not have any clue of how far-rangeing just hireing a new coach/gm (in our state of flux) will have. Sure...all coaches and their supporting staff face this after any season ends and they are evaluated on their record and performance....and we as fans probably know most of their names (unlike the other parts of the Dolphin Org.) and have our opinions on who saban keeps or sends packing. So after all this ranting.....OPINIONS please....time for your input to Help-out Coach Saban :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

All I will say is that it should make the offseason the most exciting it's been in YEARS. There should be lots of news to follow and not as many lulls.

Also will the released/fired/let go of coaches and asst.s be able to interview elsewhere before the SB or play-offs???

Back
Top Bottom