How many of you think Feeley will be our QB next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think Feeley will be our QB next year?

Who will be our starting QB?

• AJ Feeley

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Sage Rosenfels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know we've gone over this so many times before but I really wished we would have cut Fiedler and still wish we cut him. He's had 4 years and we've regressed every year. If Fiedler and Feeley are in a "fair" qb competition, I give the edge to Fiedler to play better in TC and pre-season. I don't believe Fiedler is better, I just believe that with Feeley coming to our team and learning a new system as well as adjusting to being a full-time starter, he's going to take some time to develop a chemistry with the players. While Feeley may have a better arm and may be more talented than Fiedler, (I hope so) Fiedler is already comfortable with our system and has chemistry with the receivers. Look at the Giants, they cut Collins who in my mind is a very good QB without having a capable backup on the team. I say cut Fiedler and bring in a cheap veteran to battle it out with Sage.

It seems that every year there is someone Fiedler has to fight with for his job! I think he will come out of camp as the starter! I would love to see Feely start but I'm not sure! Wanny loves Fiedler!

That is what I'm afraid of. The last time there was a real qb-competition involving Jay Fiedler, Fiedler played in one pre-season game, threw 3 ints and was "awarded" the starting job over Huard.

Although Boston is new, Jay has played with McMichaels, Chambers, Ricky & Konrad, Jay has experience playing with these guys thus will look better than Feeley, Feeley would have to be head & shoulders above Fiedler in his ability to play QB to look better and I don't think he is there yet. Jay is competitive and a good leader, not overly talented in arm strength and Accuracy, But Jay will look better running offense, but the job may already be feeley's. If the job was base on who runs the offense better Jay will be the Starter, but I think the Job is Feeley's to lose.

FiN.in.RI said:
the best qb will start and hopefully its feeley.

I agree but do you think that Feeley will be at his best after only 3 QB schools and training camp? If we decide who is the best at that point it would be hard not to think that Fiedler may be further along than Feeley.

It will go down like this:

DW will pick Fiedler because of his better command of the offense. Half way through the season when Fiedler gets injured (you know it happens right around this time), we'll get to see Feeley for a game or two. Jay will then get back from his injury to ruin the rest of our season. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom