How many Phin fans from NY? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many Phin fans from NY?

I'm from NJ,and new to the board.I quit aol(where there was a really good private dolphins team club)signed up for cable,and found this spot.I'll be back during the playoffs,but will spend more time on when we play again....

I'm in NYC

I went blue in the face saying this last year. I don't care if you have DirecTV or not, but it would be great to have a bar where we can get SOUND. I mean it people. If we band together we can do this. There are always large numbers of other fans (Philly, Pittsburgh, New England to name a few) that use numbers to get their way. You even see Jets fans clogging the bars for away games. I don't see why we can't do the same with a little collective action.

There are two selfish reasons for dreaming of Dolphins Shangri-la...

1. Collateral damage caused by my excessive celebration has the potential destroy my apartment. I was almost done by the small celebratory fire I started in my room after the win in week 3.

2. Call me a pessimist, but my refrigerator will not hold enough beer to console me in the event of a loss to the fundamentally unholy and evil Jets. Woe be to that forsaken scum of the earth.

Originally posted by Schleckbaum
I'm in NYC

I went blue in the face saying this last year. I don't care if you have DirecTV or not, but it would be great to have a bar where we can get SOUND. I mean it people. If we band together we can do this. There are always large numbers of other fans (Philly, Pittsburgh, New England to name a few) that use numbers to get their way. You even see Jets fans clogging the bars for away games. I don't see why we can't do the same with a little collective action.

we have one here in riverside, called events. one huge dolphin hang out!;)

Can I sleep on your couch? Let's see, if I take the N train to Times Square, then...

F$%&!

I always forget how to get to California by subway. :lol:

Originally posted by Schleckbaum
Can I sleep on your couch? Let's see, if I take the N train to Times Square, then...

F$%&!

I always forget how to get to California by subway. :lol:
i have to agree with you, i've watched dolphin games on my sons direct tv and its just not the same as having 30-40 finfans around!;)

Back
Top Bottom