How many Phin fans from NY? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many Phin fans from NY?

did you go to SUNY?

Ever hear that song "I'm a SUNY Girl" :lol:

man, that place had loads of bars.. I don't remember the name of it, but I went to this small one near the DMV all the time... man, that place rocked.

Originally posted by Barbarian
did you go to SUNY?

Ever hear that song "I'm a SUNY Girl" :lol:

man, that place had loads of bars.. I don't remember the name of it, but I went to this small one near the DMV all the time... man, that place rocked.

I wish I had heard that song. I went to the University of Buffalo, but went back to Saratoga for the summers.

grew up in NYC, lived in LI, but now I am in Stamford, CT - which is a suburb of New York (to some people :rolleyes: )

I live in Westchester County, NY (1/2 hour North of NYC). I usually catch the Dolphins games at a Sports Bar in Central Westchester (White Plains to be exact) where they have a good Dolphins following of at least 6 guys. It's cool 'cos we're all regulars and we usually get a whole room to ourselves so the Management hooks us up by letting us have sound (even with 3 other screens with different FB games in the room).

I went to my first ever Dolphins game in September when we crushed the Jets at Pro Player Stadium!!! Ohh!! Was that sweet!!! Going down to Miami this weekend for the Raiders game and hoping for a similar outcome!!!

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in NJ... I hate the Jets... I used to live in Rochester, about an hour from buffalo.. I hate the Bills... probably end up living in Mass.... hate the pats too...
Directv is the greatest!

Originally posted by Dolphin2003
I live in Westchester County, NY (1/2 hour North of NYC). I usually catch the Dolphins games at a Sports Bar in Central Westchester (White Plains to be exact) where they have a good Dolphins following of at least 6 guys. It's cool 'cos we're all regulars and we usually get a whole room to ourselves so the Management hooks us up by letting us have sound (even with 3 other screens with different FB games in the room).

I went to my first ever Dolphins game in September when we crushed the Jets at Pro Player Stadium!!! Ohh!! Was that sweet!!! Going down to Miami this weekend for the Raiders game and hoping for a similar outcome!!!

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what bar in White Plains ?

Live on Long Island, work in Manhattan.

Originally posted by dolphan39
grew up in NYC, lived in LI, but now I am in Stamford, CT - which is a suburb of New York (to some people :rolleyes: )

Its a suburb by distance, but it takes 2 hours to get there with all the traffic in CT. I drove to Providence in November, and we were stuck in CT traffic for a good 2 hours.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Its a suburb by distance, but it takes 2 hours to get there with all the traffic in CT. I drove to Providence in November, and we were stuck in CT traffic for a good 2 hours.
there is not as much traffic off hours in CT as LI. 95% of the time I take the train to NYC and it takes about an hour on the train.

Originally posted by Dolphin2003
Michaels Sports Bar in the White Plains Mall.

You should try the Sports Page on Mamaroneck Ave. in WP....good food!

I'm originally from the Bronx, but now live in Fishkill in Dutchess County.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I live in NJ... I hate the Jets... I used to live in Rochester, about an hour from buffalo.. I hate the Bills... probably end up living in Mass.... hate the pats too...
Directv is the greatest!
i really feel for any phin fan that lives anywhere near the jets!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom