How many yards for minor this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many yards for minor this year?

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think 1300 jus a feelin this is no bias toward the fish but i think he'll do it. Boston and chambers and mcmichael will make it possible.

560 i think. he'll split time w/ a RB TBD.

I see about 870 for him, and maybe 400 for the number 2 guy.

Less than a Hundred...

...rushing the ball. he will not be our number one guy come October, probably sooner.

DallasDolfan said:
more than RW got last year
as much as i want to agree with you, i cant. im confident Minor will do fine, just not that good

I can imagine over 1000 if we don't pick up anyone that would take away carries. If so then the two of them will be over 1000. If we get Onterio Smith or Michael Bennet, then I say about 1500

I think Minor may surprise some of us. He is a smaller quicker back and with a little adjustments in the offense could gain a lot of yards. Not every running back in this league is like Ricky and can run it up the middle every down. I truely believe Minor will surprise us all.

Meatwad said:
560 i think. he'll split time w/ a RB TBD.

I agree, you know damn well sammy morris is getting PT and will be the third down back. And i am thinking leonard Henry comes through the woodwork and jeez, if Russell is a diamond inthe rough, you know we will be using everybody. kind of like philly.

dino56 said:
I think Minor may surprise some of us. He is a smaller quicker back and with a little adjustments in the offense could gain a lot of yards. Not every running back in this league is like Ricky and can run it up the middle every down. I truely believe Minor will surprise us all.

He has never been full time. He has never been asked to be the man. He has never played a full season pounded by guys twice the size as him. I say he has his best season ever, but nothing to write home about.

Back
Top Bottom