How much would Greenbay be willing to pay for Matt Moore? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much would Greenbay be willing to pay for Matt Moore?

I'm afraid you are:

A) Vastly overrating Matt Moore's value
B) Vastly underrating the GB FO's intelligence
C) All of the Above

A number 1, 2, 3???? Would they even consider him? The announcers doing the GB game said there is no doubt that GB will have to go out and get a QB. I know that it leaves us naked but we have a lot of deficiencies that need to be addressed through the draft.
That's the way Tannenbaum works, NOT Green Bay.

We lost our starting QB and rather than play Moore who knows the system, we signed an announcer. Why would GB want the guy that we weren't satisfied to have run our offense?

Packers franchise knows their season is done. Their fans know it, their players know it, their front office knows it, everybody on Earth knows it.

I don't think they're going to give up anything in a desperate reach to have a better QB on the bench right now. They're going to roll with Hundley and see what he's got.

image.jpg

We couldn't get more than a 6th rder for him. Maybe not even that tbh lol Idk why anyone thinks Moore has any trade value. He's backing up Jay Cutler lol

One, what would you do if Cutler out for couple weeks.
Two, what would you tell the 'we want Moore' fans.

I don't think any competent team,especially Denver with Elway in charge would sniff at Moore. They know they would rather stick toothpicks in their eyes than suffer through his reckless play.

He's ours until he starts coaching a hs team.

The real question is. Can we get the Hundley to come start for us? Pretty sure he will be better than any of our current Quarterbacks next week.

The real question is. Can we get the Hundley to come start for us? Pretty sure he will be better than any of our current Quarterbacks next week.

Based on his College highlights or you are not sure? NOT Sure???

Why would we try to help Green Bay? Some FH posters are just fixated on accumulating Draft picks. Like Pavlovian dogs, you ring the bell for any possible Draft pick and start to salivate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom