How RW and M. Vick spent the offseason... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How RW and M. Vick spent the offseason...

NY_FinFan_72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Check out this exclusive photo of Ricky Williams and Michael Vick during their Offseason "Conditioning" Program...

Omega-Atomic-Awesomely-Spectacularly Weak.

Whatever, message board Jury...

No, I didn't register to post that. I registered a while back, but haven't posted yet, until tonight. I enjoy reading the threads/posts here, some of them by you guys, in fact.

As for the pic, I saw it somewhere else, and thought it was funny. You guys need to lighten up a little bit. I thought it would be a good 'test post'.

Now that I have the hang of it, I'll be posting often, seeking your approval... it's what I live for. Thanks for the feedback!!!

NY_FinFan_72 said:
No, I didn't register to post that. I registered a while back, but haven't posted yet, until tonight. I enjoy reading the threads/posts here, some of them by you guys, in fact.

As for the pic, I saw it somewhere else, and thought it was funny. You guys need to lighten up a little bit. I thought it would be a good 'test post'.

Now that I have the hang of it, I'll be posting often, seeking your approval... it's what I live for. Thanks for the feedback!!!
Think of it as "rookie hazing".;) These guys are just bustin your chops. Hopefully you didn't take it personal...

LIQUID24 said:
Think of it as "rookie hazing".;) These guys are just bustin your chops. Hopefully you didn't take it personal...

Uhhhh... no, I'll live.

Besides, what's up with that guy Finsflurry anyway? He's a "Training Camp Reporter"? So he's, like, the SECRETARY??? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom