How these failed drugs test will affect Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How these failed drugs test will affect Miami

XXXSURTAINXXX

THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN
Reaction score
Raji, Cushing, Clayton, Harvin and Davis were all considered to be picked possibly in the first part of the first round. Now with these failed test players that were considered late first round talent will be picked a little higher.

Some of these guys were in Miami's target. I don't see Parcells and Ireland gambling on a guy in the 1st who has this issue. Darius Butler because of these incidents and his proday workout def. moves up. Does Britt and Hicks get picked higher? Will the 2nd round talent now move up in the later part of the first round?

Believe me these results will effect the draft and our #25 pick. It seems like we almost have to move up or trade down to quality and or quantity.

Warren Sapp had the same problem as Raji, he was pretty good if I recall. If he fell to 15 or something, I would def trade up for him.

I would take either Hakeem Nicks, Kenny Britt, Darius Butler or Sean Smith with our 25th pick. I think these are all solid players....let everyone else gamble on the dopers. I would probably take Rey Maualuga if he were to fall to #25 but not Cushing, Matthews, or Vontae Davis.

Back
Top Bottom