How to get to Dolphins stadium ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How to get to Dolphins stadium ?

fabian

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Fabian and i live in the Netherlands, Europe.In september " ll have my vacation in Florida and will also go to the Dolphins-Cowboys game.

My question is how to get to this stadium? are there buses/or other kind of transportation.My hotel is near Miami Beach.

dolphins stadium is one of the most convienent stadiums to get to and or find. Hop on the turnpike and head north (if your in miami beach), you cant miss it and you'll see signs, they are buses and other things of that nature, but if you have a rental, you should drive

dolphins stadium is one of the most convienent stadiums to get to and or find. Hop on the turnpike and head north (if your in miami beach), you cant miss it and you'll see signs, they are buses and other things of that nature, but if you have a rental, you should drive

I have a rental car at that moment bur where can I park my car ? because I don,t have a parking ticket in front of the stadium? Are there other parking near stadium and what are more less the prizes to put your car there.

I see some prizes value from 25 until 40 $ for a parking ticket is this true ? because I,m not aware how these things work in the USA.

Back
Top Bottom