How was the NFL Network's Playbook on MIAMI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How was the NFL Network's Playbook on MIAMI

jroure

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What up fellas! I couldn't catch the NFL Playbook show last night. How was the analysis of our team? A few of you cats said they were going to highlight some tapes on FEELEY. What did they say...more importantly what is your take?

The show was horrible. They dissed Miami a lot. 2/3 said Miami was the 2nd best team in the division. 1/3 had them as 4th. The consensus was good but not great, probably miss the playoffs. That part was opinion and that wasn't what made it horrible. The horrible part was the inaccuracy. The piece started with questions about whether RW has anything left. Then they said Miami should have retained Ruddy to mentor the new center, Carey. They lost my respect there.

rafael said:
The show was horrible. They dissed Miami a lot. 2/3 said Miami was the 2nd best team in the division. 1/3 had them as 4th. The consensus was good but not great, probably miss the playoffs. That part was opinion and that wasn't what made it horrible. The horrible part was the inaccuracy. The piece started with questions about whether RW has anything left. Then they said Miami should have retained Ruddy to mentor the new center, Carey. They lost my respect there.

I agree with you that's why I don't/won't watch that show anymore. How can you question whether or not RW has any gas left (it may just be the gas prices), that just proves that they don't know a damn thing about what they are talking about. These guys are worthless, that show is on every Wed-Fri and they are just now getting to the AFC east, I watch for that all the time, why it takes so long for the AFC east (which many think is the toughest division in the NFL) I don't know.

Phinz said:
These guys are worthless, that show is on every Wed-Fri and they are just now getting to the AFC east.

The Pats were the Superbowl Champions. Pats are in the AFC East. AFC East was the final analysis.

They also said that Miami still has Jamie Nails..and they thought that keeping him was a bad move. Huh??

rafael said:
...Then they said Miami should have retained Ruddy to mentor the new center, Carey. They lost my respect there.

:roflmao: :shakeno: :roflmao: :yell: :roflmao:

Hmmmm. Who said that? I want names...

PhinstiGator said:
:roflmao: :shakeno: :roflmao: :yell: :roflmao:

Hmmmm. Who said that? I want names...

It was the guy in the middle. I don't know his name. It wasn't Wilcots or Mayoch (sp?).

rafael said:

I just got my DirectTV today, so I was a day late and didn't get to see the piece. But to play devils advocate for a second I would like to point out that RW was overused some last year. I saw a stat somewhere that stated no back had a great year after getting the amount of carries RW had last year.
So if someone is a NFL fan instead of a Finfan like we here are, I can see where it is at least a question with merit. I'm not saying it is a fact that he will have a horrible season, but I can see where others could see it as a possible question mark.
I feel that the OL has to give Jay time to get rid of the ball this year and let RW be used less, for him to get his YPC back up to where it was two years ago. Like always however, the OL is the key....just something to think about.

Back
Top Bottom