How would you feel if this season we come up to this scenario.... (hehe) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you feel if this season we come up to this scenario.... (hehe)

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
As we are coming to the season we are having a passing game that is decent enough to win some games but whoever is our starting quarterback goes down. We start our 2nd string quarterback and 2 games later he goes down and we have to start Sage Rosenfels. Imagine if he goes a record 9-1 as a starter and takes us to the afc championship, how ironic would this be?

Sage would have had to win that AFC Championship game... otherwise it would be just as disappointing as every other season we`ve had to endure since the `74 Super Bowl win.

I still think Sage should have started our final game last year against the jets.
We had nothing to loose.... :(

juniorseau55 said:
As we are coming to the season we are having a passing game that is decent enough to win some games but whoever is our starting quarterback goes down. We start our 2nd string quarterback and 2 games later he goes down and we have to start Sage Rosenfels. Imagine if he goes a record 9-1 as a starter and takes us to the afc championship, how ironic would this be?

Hah, that could be a likely scenerio. I like Sage. I think he should get a shot to compete for the starting job right there with Jay and AJ. Hey, he did throw our only TD pass against Tennessee last year. :shakeno:

juniorseau55 said:
Very.

Sage will never be a starter in the NFL. If the coaches thought he was capable of starting, he would've been given a shot. Plain and simple, no one is out to get him.

Also, that TD against Tennesse was against their 2nd string prevent D, so I don't think that really means all that much :)

juniorseau55 said:
Man...all that SATAN crap is a little scary:eek: ...how about toning it down a little, some of us like our mojo on the "happy, not going to hell side" thanks

I have always said let the best man win. I personally dont care who our QB is so long as we are successful. Put anyone in the QB slot, as long as he leads a good offense, I wouldn't even mind if Mr. T led our O.

BLUEPHIN said:
Man...all that SATAN crap is a little scary:eek: ...how about toning it down a little, some of us like our mojo on the "happy, not going to hell side" thanks

HAHAHA THAT IS A FUNNY AVATAR BY THE WAY.

Zacher87 said:
Sage will never be a starter in the NFL. If the coaches thought he was capable of starting, he would've been given a shot. Plain and simple, no one is out to get him.

Also, that TD against Tennesse was against their 2nd string prevent D, so I don't think that really means all that much :)

I know what you are saying about sage not ever going to be a starter but there will have to be a situation where he will need to step up and show the coaches he can lead our team in a series of games. Sage isn't a very consistent quarterback and that kills them because he has the most physical attributes out of any qb in our roster. He's strong, fast and has a cannon of an arm, now where does his football game management skills come into place?

We haven't seen much of that....

Zacher87 said:

What he said.

Back
Top Bottom