Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

1. No way in hell will Bill Belichick ever coach the Miami Dolphins - no matter what Colin Cowherd spews out.

2. He wouldn't be classless enough to go after a job that already has a coach - especially when the job he has always wanted; the Giants is open.

3. He probably doesn't even leave NE

4. Our roster stinks, even if you think this is a possibility why would a 65 year old with only a few shots left come here?
you are so far off reality with Gase and Tannehill, that nothing is ever possible for you, but more Gase and Tannehill. I can't wait for things to play out, and see how much you backtrack

If Tannehill can't play next season i think he would get canned for not having a back up plan. That would be 3 seasons lost because of his knee.
this was the MAJOR problem of this past season. Combined with the defense and coaching, this was a bad team. Imagine, after tearing his ACL, Miami was strategic and had drafted, traded or signed a younger qb AND developed him after the injury? We would be in the 2nd year of this qb, and look at the 2nd year jump of Wentz and Goff. We wasted this past season. And I agree, Gase should lose his job if RT gets hurt again and we are stuck with Matt Moore. This team lacks forward thinking. They are afraid of qb controversies. So-called experts here think RT can "pick up where he left off," vs NEVER coming the reality that he could get injured again or just not be as effective. It is happening right now to the same draft class , with RG3 and Luck.

Just got done watching this again. It seems appropriate.
72852869993eabd03dc0b4e3cacf9e426e7ccfa411f77fa8a0a78326908fc849.jpg

Give BB the front office job with a mountain of money and leave Gase where he is

this was the MAJOR problem of this past season. Combined with the defense and coaching, this was a bad team. Imagine, after tearing his ACL, Miami was strategic and had drafted, traded or signed a younger qb AND developed him after the injury? We would be in the 2nd year of this qb, and look at the 2nd year jump of Wentz and Goff. We wasted this past season. And I agree, Gase should lose his job if RT gets hurt again and we are stuck with Matt Moore. This team lacks forward thinking. They are afraid of qb controversies. So-called experts here think RT can "pick up where he left off," vs NEVER coming the reality that he could get injured again or just not be as effective. It is happening right now to the same draft class , with RG3 and Luck.

I dont blame Gase in hindsight, but he's on notice at this point Tannehill has issues with his knee. If he puts all his eggs in the Tannehill basket and he blows his knee out again, then there needs to be a change.

I have a question about BB. I have read numerous times that he despises the NY Jets. He worked there for years. He was set to be their HC before NE swooped in.

Why does he hate them so much?

Colin Cowherd just stated on air that a source texted him that Miami or NY Giants would be the two landing spots for Bill if these rumors are true and he wants out after the season. Colin usually has very good sources so lets hope the bill rumors are true.

The question is 'how close is this to reality.' Sounds far-fetched

Looks like an easy walk for the 2 prior seasons super bowl combatants back to the conference championship games

Back
Top Bottom