Hull & Brendel Designated To Return From Ir | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hull & Brendel Designated To Return From Ir

I have seen too much to not think that was an anomaly.. Maybe I'm wrong, but if past performance is indicative of future results... I hope I'm wrong. It would be nice to see some solid OL play.
Are you talking about "consistency"? I think you are. :)

I was impressed with Brendel when he played. He moves well and is good at the same stuff Pouncey was good at, pulling, striking his target in space, holding his block through movement, etc. So yeah, I'm glad he's coming back.

But honestly, if our OL can continue to play like it did against the Bears … I'm for keeping it in tact. If Swanson ends up being a liability in the future, I'm comfortable playing Brendel at C.
I'm more interested in seeing if Brendel can be an upgrade at OG over Larsen. I think Larsen is the biggest liability on the OL right now.

I have seen too much to not think that was an anomaly.. Maybe I'm wrong, but if past performance is indicative of future results... I hope I'm wrong. It would be nice to see some solid OL play.
I fear you are correct. But hey, I'm hoping we finally get lucky for a change along the OL.

I'm more interested in seeing if Brendel can be an upgrade at OG over Larsen. I think Larsen is the biggest liability on the OL right now.
Perhaps, but I really see Brendel as a mobile C much more than a physical G, so I'm not sure how much of an upgrade Brendel can be at LG. Larsen can and has played C, and for that I agree with you … just not sure he has the sand in the pants to handle the G position … at least not yet.

Back
Top Bottom