Hunt to the Panthers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hunt to the Panthers

$20million a year is crazy.

Honestly, is it really?

The guy is still very young, athletic, good boarding on really good, doesn’t have much injury history until this season, AND can play 2 key positions in the OL.

This is why I knew he’d EASILY get atleast $17M

Honestly, is it really?

The guy is still very young, athletic, good boarding on really good, doesn’t have much injury history until this season, AND can play 2 key positions in the OL.

This is why I knew he’d EASILY get atleast $17M

Miami can find a good, borderline very good guard for way cheaper.

Miami can find a good, borderline very good guard for way cheaper.

At the same level of play where Hunt goes from good to dominating at times?

Yep! Those guys are out there and the rest of the league is just not looking hard enough.

Oh and much cheaper?

lol…

At the same level of play where Hunt goes from good to dominating at times?

Yep! Those guys are out there and the rest of the league is just not looking hard enough.

Oh and much cheaper?

lol…
Now he's dominating ok

😂 yeah he’s not a dominant player and not worth close to that but this board is full of drama queens that think we lost Reggie White and Larry Allen.

You people need to watch film. The guy has absolutely put on dominate performance throughout his career here.

He’s getting $100M because he’s what barely average?

Whats more likely? Your poor assessment skills of players or the Panthers ability to assess?

I’ve proven a whole host of you wrong when I said he’d easily get $17M.

Take the L…

You people need to watch film. The guy has absolutely put on dominate performance throughout his career here.

He’s getting $100M because he’s what barely average?

Whats more likely? Your poor assessment skills of players or the Panthers ability to assess?

I’ve proven a whole host of you wrong when I said he’d easily get $17M.

Take the L…

Oh you mean the team that traded up for Bryce Young? The team that sent DJ Moore to the Bears and gave them a future #1 overall pick?
That dumpster fire. **** the “L”. I’m right on this one. Dominant my ass.

Back
Top Bottom