*** Hurricane Recruiting News *** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hurricane Recruiting News ***

JCane -

Seantrel Henderson visiting Miami this weekend....any realistic shot he ends up at Miami? Ivan McCartney also visiting, any chance he signs either? What's going on with Corey Lemonier?

I don't know anything about Henderson other than the upcoming visit. I can't really see him leaving the North for Miami when we haven't been recruiting him hard. My guess is that he ends up at a Big 10 school.

Ivan McCartney is gonna go to West Virginia when it's all over unless something happens with his grades over the next few days. We're still after Lemonier but it's gonna come down to Miami, Florida State, and Auburn. I have no idea which way he's leaning at the moment but I know he likes all three. Miami is close to home. Florida State is still instate. And he really likes Auburn a lot from what I've heard.

Honestly though, this class has more projects in it than a HS Science Fair.

that's how Rich Rod's first 2 classes were. This year, he finally got it that he doesn't have to go for the low level kids he went after at WVU. Granted, our class isn't stand out. Yeah there are projects, but there are also a lot of guys who fit the Big 10 and G-Rob's defense.

Ivan McCartney going to WVU....not a big shock, but it would've been nice if he stayed home.

Florida and Florida State rack'em in despite coaching losses and flops and not only have I still not seen a 5-star recruit walk through our doors this year but they're leaving as well (ABrown). :smad::oldman::loco:

Back
Top Bottom