I ain't never scared | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I ain't never scared

Bling

tehMick PWNS my life
Reaction score
I'm a fin fan , Duh! :)

I also like the Noles, and why in the world would a Nole fan be scared of the 'Canes? Sure, you beat us a couple of times, but its not like you guys will get a easy schedule playing in the ACC. When you play better teams, your team gets worn out faster, which makes that game against an OK team a loss.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lol, it doesn't matter how easy or hard our schedule is, my Canes still manage to send the Criminoles home in tears on a regular basis. We own the series 26-20. And if our team can't get the job done, we can always rely on whomever is kicking field goals for FSU to help us win. Tell Bobby I said 'you're welcome' for the extra gray hairs....:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Noles don't really scare anyone anymore, they aren't what they used to be, and they still can't hit a field goal. :lol:

What is Frank Gore going to replace McGahee? McGahee is awesome, Gore is trash

Jaydog take off the homer glasses. =)

Originally posted by blingbling2334
What is Frank Gore going to replace McGahee? McGahee is awesome, Gore is trash

:lol:

You're hilarious man. When the Canes won the title (which the Noles haven't done recently), Gore ran for 9 yards a carry. He was going to start over McGahee but Gore got injured. Now Gore is healthy and ready to rip his opponents apart.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

:lol:

You're hilarious man. When the Canes won the title (which the Noles haven't done recently), Gore ran for 9 yards a carry. He was going to start over McGahee but Gore got injured. Now Gore is healthy and ready to rip his opponents apart.
Couldn't have said it better myself:up:

haha gore is trash! yea right, 'noles are just jealous of the gigantic talent pool that comes out of UM, and they need to get rid of their old fart coach who cant control his team....

Its only a matter of time before FSU goes down the crapper and younger schools begin to rise (UCF and USF <- as much as i hate USF)

Back
Top Bottom