I almost gave up on the Dolphins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I almost gave up on the Dolphins...

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
...and started rooting for my "home team" Bengals. (They are the nearest team from me). I almost give up rooting for the phins after 20 something years. This has been the weirdest offseason I have ever seen for Miami! But I'm not giving up so easily...after the bitter shock wore off, I came to my senses and realized that the Miami Dolphins are much more than a few bad offseason moves and Ricky bailing on us.
I just want to say (to anyone reading this) that this is one Dolphins fan that ain't giving up hope for this or future seasons!

*whew* :) I feel much better now!

GO DOLPHINS!

Boone said:
...and started rooting for my "home team" Bengals. (They are the nearest team from me). I almost give up rooting for the phins after 20 something years. This has been the weirdest offseason I have ever seen for Miami! But I'm not giving up so easily...after the bitter shock wore off, I came to my senses and realized that the Miami Dolphins are much more than a few bad offseason moves and Ricky bailing on us.
I just want to say (to anyone reading this) that this is one Dolphins fan that ain't giving up hope for this or future seasons!

*whew* :) I feel much better now!

GO DOLPHINS!

If they take Ricky back I'll prob have to give up watching football for a while. But as long as I am watching football my #1 team will always be the Dolphins or it's no team at all.

I couldn't possibly root for the Bucs or the Jags, they are the closest teams to me. It just ain't going to ever ever happen as long as the Dolphins are around that is.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom