I am almost ashamed to be a Phin ......almost | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am almost ashamed to be a Phin ......almost

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Reaction score
I have never been so disappointed to be a Dolphin fan as I am right now. I have looked on the positive side of things through out this whole lunacy we call an offseason, but this takes the cake. The franchise player, and make no mistake he was the franchise just quit to be a modern day hippie while we were left with no 1st round picks for the last 2 years. We have no real replacement because this MORON gives us NO FRIGGIN TIME to find one. We now have no running game and we have no idea what kind of passing game we will have. Hell we dont even know what kind of an offensive line we will have. We will be picking high in the draft so who is available next year??? Thanks Ricky for two good years now go drive your van off a cliff.

I've been a Fin Fan all my life, through the good and the bad...there is nothing that has ever been as bad as this....F you Ricky...you selfish SOB...suddenly (living in Texas) rooting for the cowboys doesn't sounds so bad...

AggieFin21 said:
I've been a Fin Fan all my life, through the good and the bad...there is nothing that has ever been as bad as this....F you Ricky...you selfish SOB...suddenly (living in Texas) rooting for the cowboys doesn't sounds so bad...
Nothing nearly as bad. But dont go rooting for them Tunaboys yet.

Can I say right now I hate hippies? I do, I can't stand them. You had your years in the 60s/70s, now shower, put on some decent clothes, cut your hair, and if you make a peace sign once more I'm clipping your index and middle finger.

Phinz4Life said:
Nothing nearly as bad. But dont go rooting for them Tunaboys yet.

Can I say right now I hate hippies? I do, I can't stand them. You had your years in the 60s/70s, now shower, put on some decent clothes, cut your hair, and if you make a peace sign once more I'm clipping your index and middle finger.
wtf? :roflmao:

AggieFin21 said:

I wouldn't go that far. The Texans' franchise is much more worthy of your support. ;)

But seriously, even as p*ssed off as I am tonight and as negative as I am about our short-term prospects, I am still going to wear my white #54 every Sunday this fall (mostly because I'm burning the orange #34), I am still going to listen to every preseason game and watch every regular season game on the dish, I am still going to agonize after every loss (which I fear will be many), and I am still going to cheer for the Dolphins with the hopes that a new coach and front office will be able to return this team to glory soon.

LIQUID24 said:
We're not thinkin straight dude, give us a break :roflmao:
Thats true, but I really, really dont like hippies.

Maybe I'm just looking for ways to vent...:fire:

Back
Top Bottom