I am wondering .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am wondering ....

Marino1983

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If T-O is getting as much media / FAN scrutiny as D boston seems to be ?

I mean didn't T-O cost the Eagles a hell of a lot more draft picks / salary than Boston cost the Dolphins ??

And as far as king of the head cases goes,, T-O is the biggest prima donna in the league bar none... Team cancer is his specialty !!!

So it would seem to me that yes Boston has some issues but wouldn't it make sense to let the coaching staff deal with the "issues"...

Considering that THEY are the ones that have to answer for the direction the team has taken this offseason !!

:D

Marino1983

I sure hope,boston is serious and gets his **** together! I have hope , he can turn it around. boston needs to understand he could b awsome , if he changes his mind set.. come on david , wake up! i would give anything to b n his shoes and play football...

My hope was and still is that Jerry Sullivan will be the difference here. All the negative stuff we have heard so far, IMO, has to be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not saying it is all made up sh*t, but you have to realize, for fans and media alike, it is a slow time right now. Somebody sees or hears ANY little thing and that writer will run with it. Believe me I know, as a freelance sports journalist, and having studied journalism in College, I know the way reporters work.
Now is the time they all want to break a story, so if they overhear an argument or see David Boston not practicing, or being the last one to make it the huddle that Wanny calls after practice, these are all potential "breaking news stories" in a writers mind. Especially a writer that is smack-dab in the middle of the offseason.
I will give it more time before I really start to decide if I think the trade for Boston was a mistake or not.

Marino1983 said:
If T-O is getting as much media / FAN scrutiny as D boston seems to be ?

I mean didn't T-O cost the Eagles a hell of a lot more draft picks / salary than Boston cost the Dolphins ??

And as far as king of the head cases goes,, T-O is the biggest prima donna in the league bar none... Team cancer is his specialty !!!

So it would seem to me that yes Boston has some issues but wouldn't it make sense to let the coaching staff deal with the "issues"...

Considering that THEY are the ones that have to answer for the direction the team has taken this offseason !!

:D

Marino1983

M83,

The Big difference here is the way the local medias report things. Phila media is SO in love with having TO at all... that they gloss over any potential negatives. The Fanbase is so much different... Eagles fans can be rabid, but they also have a tendancy to be HUGE homers, especially this time of year... worse even than we are.

Back
Top Bottom