i called the pick yesterday... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i called the pick yesterday...

aj13

Long time listner, first time caller
Reaction score
i saw dr z with the pick...and i realized just how important it is for nick and this defense to have a guy like ed reed or troy pfamafalou (yea i dont know how to spell it), who can be hard against the run, cover deep passes well and speedy enough to cover slot receivers...it just makes our secondary and our defense that much more dangerous...

maybe you've never played football or are not familiar with the sport. Jason Allen has some of the best instincts in this draft if not the best, and that's saying a lot with guys like Hawk and Huff. Listen, everyone gets run over now and then. it's a part of being aggressive. John Lynch, Zach Thomas, Roy Williams (SS), etc have all been jacked on multiple occasions. You obvoiusly haven't seen Jason Allen play to say he can't stop the run. Just because you see a clip pf Ronnie Brown pounding him at the goalline means he's weak agains the run? please. Allen can and will step up every time. he's a physical player and he will lay the wood

Primetimemvp said:
Jason Allen is no where near Ed Reed or Troy.....he cannot come up and stop the run.......watch this clip....I know it is Ronnie Brown running him over but he is going to have to tackle RBs like Ronnie.....i wonder how the locker room with Allen and Brown will be....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1613355994129727084&q=auburn+tigers

Wow you must not watch to much football cuz i dont think one play defines a player and if you watch that play allen wrapped up his legs and if it wasnt on the goaline it wouldnt of been a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom