I can see it now....the WRs will be sliding thru out the whole draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can see it now....the WRs will be sliding thru out the whole draft!

BESS4LAST

AFC EAST CHAMPS
Reaction score
If you guys are hoping miami will draft a receiver then there will be plenty of decent WRs later in the draft...for example fan favorite SWOPE, Hunter, woods, etc...this draft is deep in that position...and great for teams with a lot of picks I.e. Dolphins with 11 picks. I would love to draft SWOPE with 3a. How bout you guys?

1. Steadman Bailey - Round 2
2. Ryan Swope - Round 3
3. Aaron Dobson - Round 4
4. Marquise Goodwin - Round 5
5. Tavarres King - Round 5

You're right, there are a lot of "good" WRs this year with upside and no real elite talents. No, Austin isn't elite- he is fast. Megatron is elite. Taking one or two late is a good idea to throw into competition and maybe develop.

Not one elite but I still like this class than last years class

Think there is some depth but would really like to see us go after someone like Hunter as opposed to fan favorite Swope. Although still a bit raw, would give us another weapon with elite speed (unlike Swope) and much better size as a red zone target which none of current wrs have. Unfortunately think Hunter is moving up draft boards and probably will not be there for our 2A and we probably are going to have to settle for Swope, Woods or someone else.

Back
Top Bottom