I don't know about you guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't know about you guys...

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
But today made me even more excited about having Brandon Marshall. The guy could've made that ctach but it was more Henne's fault and I DO NOT have any lack of confidence in Henne's long ball. They will get it and we will se many more to come this year. God did Brandon burn those two or what?

And his one block on the safety comming up, he took the guy off his feet. Nice to see a big name WR willing to step in and knock a DB on his A**.

Donte Whitner is not a small safety....Ive gotten a chance to meet him and he is as thick as they come, then again for those who have met Brandon Marshall would agree that receivers arent supposed to be that big lol not a bad prob though. Marshall"s exceptional size, strength, and speed is what people talk about when they label him a top 5 receiver, yet many people fail to mention that his blocking ability seperates him from other "diva" receivers lol The man isnt afraid to cause havoc even when hes not catching passes. I havent been so excited about what we are as fin fans are going to witness this year!!!! I know it was the Bills but anytime we can go up to buffalo and earn a victory over a division rival on the road to start 1 and 0 its a good feeling!!! Minnesota has a very solid team and a tough matchup for us but watching our defense today I really believe a depleted Vikings team can get upset at home. Smart, Tough, and Disciplined is exactly what we were today, just wait until we start slinging the rock and creating big plays!!! Plays like the block on Whitner is what this years Dolphins team looks all about. 1-0 feels nice!!! GO DOLPHINS!!! Now Lets Go steal a win from Minny!!!

Back
Top Bottom