I Feel The Need To Share... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Feel The Need To Share...

GoonBoss

Finheaven Templar
Reaction score
1. I like this draft! It's classic Parcells, and, it's going after dominating the pile. OL....DL...RB...It's clear the Dolphins are going to be looking for a fight and to hit people in the face. I like it. I also think Parcells/Co got the best value for thier picks. The only question mark I have is the two RBs, but, clearly, they are system guys.

2. Jason Taylor isn't a fairy or a fruit. He's a hetero-sexual football player that's had more rear-end than you in a day than in your whole life. He's dancing with chicks that are magnificent because he chooses to. He's a pro bowler and, until he fails to make the pro bowl STFU

3. Don't get all butt hurt because Miami didn't draft Joe Paluka from Middle American state......Parcells knows how to coach football, and, he knows football players when he sees them.

4. Parcells is arrogant. Really? No kidding? A Superbowl winning coach that made so many teams respectable has an ego? No WAY! Of course he's arrogant. Get used to it. 1-15. Get used to it. I'm sure though, that most people that are upset about Parcells being arrogant got mad about being "disrespected" after a horrible season.

At any rate; It seems like the Dolphins are entering into the grown-up era of football. I'm happy with it. :D

I like the post other than the part about JT...he's on his way out but as long as he's with us I'm rooting for him

Ozzy rules!!

I like the post other than the part about JT...he's on his way out but as long as he's with us I'm rooting for him

Ozzy rules!!

My point exactly. He's on his way out, but, he's the best player on this team right now. I think BP was determined to make people overpay if they wanted him because BP knows it's best for the franchise to keep JT for this season.

Just beacuse he dances with hot chicks......No reason to hate him :)

Back
Top Bottom