I, for one, am still as excited for this season as ever. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I, for one, am still as excited for this season as ever.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Damn the naysayers! Does Ricky's leaving mean that Zach loses his heart and instinct? Do JT and Wale now lose their pass rushing abilities? Do Sam Madison and Pat Surtain now lose all their speed and cover ability??

NO!! We still improved the o-line, have two pro-bowl calibur WR's and AJ will pan out. Believe that.

Besides, things like this usually bring a team closer together. These Fins will now be united and pi$$ed off.

I'm ready for this season. Are you?

Go Dolphins.

I am getting there. Now that the shock of losing Ricky is leaving, and the fact that Miami did fine before him.

Right on! Enough of this doom and gloom, the sky is falling. Let's see if this is the catalyst for an excellent season.

i too am i getting over it, in fact i will go as far to say we can be better WITHOUT him. now dave cant hide behind a pounding runningback. now we will be forced to use our offenses full potential. if the new coordinator brings in some west coast playing style we could be awesome. with a fast fb, a superfast rb with minor, 2 capable tight ends, and 2 of the most dangerous receivers in the game we should be rolling over people. 2001 was a good year, we didnt have the passing game we had now, and lamar cant be that much better than minor. lets go phins, show the media, the sports writers,and your fans that you can pull through these things, and make yourselves better for it.

Its time to open things up, wish we could have done it with ricky but he's a D**k and now we have no choice. We still have a great D and the potential to have a top 15 passing game if Feeley pans out(A big if). Its not over by a long shot, but its a lot harder now.

I for one am not giving up hope for the season. We were better statictically on O before Ricky anyways. We can be again.

Agreed!

I wish we had Ricky but look at how things are going now...

We have AJ Feeley. I am REALLY impressed with what i've seen from this kid. Strong arm, great zip, has a great Deep ball (extremely accurate from 20+ it's really weird). Good young buck I REALLY want to see what he can do.

CC and DB are going to be a BLAST to watch. With AJ throwing the ball (I hope) they'll get their fair share of catches. I expect them to really stretch the field this year.

Konrad- Used to LOVE watching him get the ball. A real ox, slow as hell but strong as they come. Great run blocker and good catcher that was SEVERELY under utilized when Ricky came in. I hope he gets his fair share of the action now too. He deserves some limelight.

Minor- I've always thought he could start on another team. He shows flashes, and what's his face from NFLE should be funt o watch too. Young hungry guys getting their first true shot. Now their not Ricky, but they'll be fun to root for anyway. Potential here at least.

D- Always the Fillet mingiong of watching the phins. Hit hard, can't wait to see Poole and Moore play with a healthy dose of Bua down the road.

This will be a fun season no matter what. Wish we had RIcky, but it'll be fun anyway :D

Optimism is good. I just read an article from Pasquerelli on ESPN. Damn its negative, they think we don't have a shot at anything now. He thinks we'll be 4th in the division. Those EsPN clowns are eating this up i bet.

Let all these damn "experts" throw away the Dolphins season. I've heard one riduculous predictions on FoX Sports Radio saying we will go 3-13. We will surprise them all...my only concern is with Wanny. If he coaches towards strengths we will be fine, but if he doesn't change our gameplan we are screwed.

I'm not giving up. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, Hell no!! (joke ala Animal House) We should actually play some games before we write off the season as a total loss.

This forces the offense to try new things and maybe open things up a little. Stop being so conservative, maybe?

Not to mention the other team won't know our play book. For you new people our play book was "get Ricky to run the ball"

Minor has a boat load of potential that most people haven't seen yet. He will surprize people.

It's not over til Rosie O'Donnell sings.

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Damn the naysayers! Does Ricky's leaving mean that Zach loses his heart and instinct? Do JT and Wale now lose their pass rushing abilities? Do Sam Madison and Pat Surtain now lose all their speed and cover ability??

NO!! We still improved the o-line, have two pro-bowl calibur WR's and AJ will pan out. Believe that.

Besides, things like this usually bring a team closer together. These Fins will now be united and pi$$ed off.

I'm ready for this season. Are you?

Go Dolphins.
100% agree some people saying we will go 4-12 we will see thats why the game is played on the field!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom