I, for one, am still as excited for this season as ever. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I, for one, am still as excited for this season as ever.

muscle979 said:
Optimism is good. I just read an article from Pasquerelli on ESPN. Damn its negative, they think we don't have a shot at anything now. He thinks we'll be 4th in the division. Those EsPN clowns are eating this up i bet.

ESPN doesn't care where we finish as long as the patriots win again. It's not obvious who they root for on Sunday. So I wouldn't really worry about what those idiots say, and that's why I hate them.

It's good that you're just as excited. I, however, am not. And frankly, I didn't think we'd have that great a season to begin with...I thought we'd make the playoffs, but I didn't foresee much after that. Now...unless Speilman can come pull an all-star RB out of his butt, I think we're doomed to around .500.

I find it funny how ESPN worshiped Norv Turner and said how great he'd be for our team. Pfft he ran the stupid ball 90% of the time on first down, which made the fins predictable and a joke last year. Now they are so quick to jump on the band wagon and say we have no shot. We did it before Ricky and we have the same team practically, with the exception of adding Seau. Fiedler has been a 3,000 yard passer if healthy, this new guy Feeley is supposidly even better! We have awesome wide receivers, Minor is a 4.5 yd/per carry running back and now hopefully we'll use Konrad like the Bucs use Alstott, to wear down the line and pound it in there!

"To quote our Commander-in-Chief....Let's Roll!"

the words "Let's Roll" were the words Todd Beamer said as the passenger uprising began on the hijacked flight of september 11th. their fight and determination caused the terrorist cowards to abandon their plan to crash the plane into DC, possibly the White House or Capitol Hill. Presidetn Bush was inspired by those heroes and used the phrase...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Damn the naysayers! Does Ricky's leaving mean that Zach loses his heart and instinct? Do JT and Wale now lose their pass rushing abilities? Do Sam Madison and Pat Surtain now lose all their speed and cover ability??

NO!! We still improved the o-line, have two pro-bowl calibur WR's and AJ will pan out. Believe that.

Besides, things like this usually bring a team closer together. These Fins will now be united and pi$$ed off.

I'm ready for this season. Are you?

Go Dolphins.

I'm very excited about this season, and expect us to finish somewhere close to where we did this year, and maybe better than last year. We'll see what we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom