i got bored.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i got bored..

FinFan24 said:
lol quite possibly the best work of art ever. How long did that take, alot of pics to get. great job tho, its wonderful wut boredom can turn into:roflmao: .

Yea, it took a good hour.

But it was worth it. :cooldude:

:roflmao: Did Jay pull an "Exorcist" on his head? That aint right. It's all turned around. Hehe. Nice picture though, made me chuckle. :lol:

P4E said:
I was always told never to combine crack with ecstacy.:cool:

I heard it's okay if you do about 15 JD straight shots. I recommend it to anyone....especially our Bills Fan friends.

Jay Fiedler will lead us as far as our defense can go without choking.....again!

Cool image. You forgot two things: AJ will carry us to the SB and you did not include CC in the montage.

How do you load pictures from your own computer onto this? I'm havin trouble...

Nice picture... I love the wanstedt holding olindo mare on a leash. lol. You should have added chris chambers and Patrick Surtain. :D

BUT, I think my Jay Fiedler picture is better then yours (my avatar)

Oh and both AJ and Jay arent leading us to the Super Bowl... GO CLINT STOERNER hahaha

**** we might as well start him or sage. :lol:

A picture of my own creation:
clear.gif

It might be a little blurry, but I think you'll enjoy. It's not like I spent all night on it or anything. :rolleyes:

yo yall gotta scroll down on the "reply to thread " screen, and you will see a little box that says attatch files, click manage attatchments then put what you want.

Back
Top Bottom