I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp

Exactly. This kid is going to be the face of our franchise for years to come (hopefully). That means his lady friend and her actions will be directly reflected upon the organization as well. Id much rather have her...a pretty young lady who seems intelligent with high morals rather than some piece of trash. And like you said...Id much rather her be in the picture than a bunch of different broads our QB is picking up each weekend

Exactly. Having a solid first family is what leads to a winning organization.

You hear it all the time, people talking about "surrounding yourself with good people" or "getting good people to work for you". All of that stuff is true. You want the Tannehill's as part of this team and MORE people like them.

You want a lot less Chad Johnson and his wife around. Misery loves company. Chad Johnson is a disgusting person who has no idea how to behave around a woman. Thats exactly why he winds up with trash like he got. Thats what losers do. They attract other losers and marry them. You can have those two.

As for me, Im glad we have the Tannehill's on board and I want more good people like them on our team. Having them here representing what our organization is about will only help to attract more like them. Thats how we will turn this franchise back into a proud winner. People like that are great for the community as well. Stop hating on the guys wife.

Geez what is with all the HATE on Tannehill's wife. Settle down people.

She seems like a nice girl. Shes obviously beautiful and acts like a good person. Trying to help with the special olympics is not a requirement of the QBs wife. Thats a good thing she does. Why hate on her.

And to knock her looks just makes you guys sound completely ridiculous and immature. Any of you who had anything negative to say about her looks should GET REAL. If you want to say you like a woman with more meat on her bones or something like that, thats fine. People can understand that. But, its not as if she isnt in shape either.

Its just ridiculous to listen to this garbage knowing damn well that most of you who are making those ridiculous comments wouldnt know how to contain yourselves if that woman so much as agreed to go on a single date with you. You would be happier than Omar getting invited to hang out on David Garrards boat. Get real people. Unbelievable sometimes.

Yea, Les Brown's girlfriend is physically attractive and so is Long's wife. If you want to debate which of the 3 is more appealing to you physically thats fine. Everyone has different taste. But, to post total nonsense and act like that woman Tannehill married is not nice looking and make senseless comments about someone who seems like a really nice person is kind of disgraceful.
The whole thing stemmed from the media picking up on her after the draft and trying to turn her into a sex symbol. She is very attractive, but not necessarily to the degree that everyone attempted to make you believe after her appearance on draft night. This inspired a long, drawn out debate that lasted for about two or three weeks on here.

The whole thing stemmed from the media picking up on her after the draft and trying to turn her into a sex symbol. She is very attractive, but not necessarily to the degree that everyone attempted to make you believe after her appearance on draft night. This inspired a long, drawn out debate that lasted for about two or three weeks on here.

Seriously? There were human beings on this site actually debating whether or not that woman was attractive? What planet am I on?

Interwebz sometimes :bobdole: Next thing you know people on this site will try and debate whether or not Tony Sparano was a good head coach. :ponder: ............. OH. WAIT. Nevermind. :bobdole:

Debating whether or not Mrs. Tannehill is nice looking....... GET REAL people. Thats like trying to debate that Joe Paterno was a humanitarian. There simply arent two sides to the argument.

I saw three women in Wal Mart the other day who look better than Mrs. Tannehill. I'm not big on women who look like 12 year old boys from the neck down.

I agree. Not only does she not have much of a womanly figure, she has horse teeth. You and I may be in the minority, but I don't find much at all attractive about her.

Ohh really? They looked hotter than usual. Anyways this thread is good unless Garrard's wife makes a cameo..... No thanks....no thanks.

She is going to be looking rough after Omar pulls her hair and scratches her face while kicking at her.

Seriously? There were human beings on this site actually debating whether or not that woman was attractive? What planet am I on?

Interwebz sometimes :bobdole: Next thing you know people on this site will try and debate whether or not Tony Sparano was a good head coach. :ponder: ............. OH. WAIT. Nevermind. :bobdole:

Debating whether or not Mrs. Tannehill is nice looking....... GET REAL people. Thats like trying to debate that Joe Paterno was a humanitarian. There simply arent two sides to the argument.

Yes and no. There were pretty much three different camps. One that thought she was the hottest thing to ever walk the earth, one that thought she wasn't attractive at all, and one that thought that she was attracive but not enough so to warrant the media storm that was rising around her. It was fairly entertaining.

Without a doubt, valandui has consistently the hottest chicks in his sig. Like every one is a ten. Then I see his chaplain tag and I grow confused. Lol

i actually like her more after seeing here in hard knocks, and the community service she does.

she is a very attractive lady, but not too attractive as to where its fake. also, she seems to be a real good girl, and obviously no one on this site actually knows how she is when the cameras are not following her, but from the looks of it, she seems like a great down to earth, attractive women.

tanne hit the jackpot with his girl imo.

First off, all 3 are very attractive women. For the guys that are saying their not, maybe it's just personal preference like the cuban poster who said he likes some meat on the bones, haha......but for some of you haters, i'd like to see a picture of you and your wife/girlfriend so i can make fun of how you look b/c most guys on here probably don't have women who look anything close to these 3.

Now to the good part.....i'd rank them in this order (just my preference)
Jake's wife
Tannehill's wife
Les' wife

Meaning... uh, it only works properly if you grip it firmly with both hands?

think about what your ass would look like if you sat in a wheelchair your whole life...

b/t glad to see that your back walrus...

Back
Top Bottom