I $#@%$@%^ HATE N. England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I $#@%$@%^ HATE N. England

I am right there with you. I HATE them cheating stupid pats.

just remember boys " behold the pale horse for the man that sits on it is death and all hell followed him ( JOHNNY RINGO ARIZONA ' S MOST RUTHLESS OUTLAW)
what i mean here is dont worry guys the day of reckoning is coming and the dolphins will aquitted of the misery .

:D Hoorayyy, I'm for the other team. It's sad I would rather see a division rival win back to back and their third SB in four years rather then a team from another conference, but thats how bad these Philly fans are they act like idiots and I hate the Eagles and their fans. It looks like for only the second time this year the Eagles will play a good football team and I don't give them a snowballs chance in Jacksonville to win. DIE EAGLES DIE, ON THE ROAD TO JACKSONVILLE, DIE EAGLES DIE THROW A PICK NOW ONE TWO THREE. :cooldude:

I hope the Eagles destroy them stupid pats.

Add to the mix the fact that they are classless as well. They always try to portray them as perfect competitors but they have many, many classless a-holes. Deion Branch made a little tour along the Pittsburgh crowd waving good-bye. Had Ownes or Moss done that everyone would have been in an uproar. They get so much leverage on EVERYTHING it isn't even funny. Worst of all, I know they will win the SB. Living in NE is HELL. I was glad to see that Cowher consulted Wanny on the game plan. Run, run, pass on 3rd and long. He sux!!! At one time I thought he was a good coach. He is Marty Schottenheimer.

I Am With You. Now For 2 Damn Weeks Of Weei Radio And How Good This Team Really Is!!!! For Some Reason The Hype Of The Pats Has Been More Calm Than The Past Couple Of Years. Go Home Pats And All New England Fans. Go Sox And Go Fish

feelthepain said:
:D Hoorayyy, I'm for the other team. It's sad I would rather see a division rival win back to back and their third SB in four years rather then a team from another conference, but thats how bad these Philly fans are they act like idiots and I hate the Eagles and their fans. It looks like for only the second time this year the Eagles will play a good football team and I don't give them a snowballs chance in Jacksonville to win. DIE EAGLES DIE, ON THE ROAD TO JACKSONVILLE, DIE EAGLES DIE THROW A PICK NOW ONE TWO THREE. :cooldude:
inow this guy knows wat hes talking about:cooldude: i would have typed the same words but i dont have an intension span long enough to type that much..(:rolleyes: hey look a birdy:rolleyes:!)at least you dont have to leave with them:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom