<<< I HATE Them <<< | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

<<< I HATE Them <<<

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
Screw the NCAA and their continuing investigation of Oklahoma. THERE IS NOTHIING MORE TO FIND YOU USC TEET SUCKERS!!!! There is serious talk of bad sanctions coming to OU, kinda like Alabama earlier in the decade, meaning no post season contention and limited scollies.

If this happens, be prepared to hear alot of whinning from your favorite Sooner fan :D

If they broke rules, they get what they deserve!

USC breaks the rules every day of the year.

I believe if you break the rules you should be punished, but I also believe if you are going to punish someone punish EVERYONE if you arent going to punish someone dont bothed to punish others.

When you say 'we' do you mean the University of Oklahoma? Or do you mean the 2 snot nosed kids who did it knowingly that have ALREADY been kicked off the team.

The reason this is frustrating is because Stoops and the Admin, have arldy punished ourselves by kicking off 2 starters, decreased the number of coaches who can go out and recruit by 2. This was all done swiftly and before anyone knew about it.

But the NCAA in all their glory are trying their absolute HARDEST to find some dirt on us.

To say this is the school's fault or Stoops' fault is wrong

Wasn't there a 3rd player that took money?

What kinda program are they running down there anyway?

:wink:

i actually think OU runs a good program but some boosters found there way into the presence of some players who against better judgement took some cash. The school found out and the players were gone. If you think this doenst happen in 80% of the D1 schools, you are kidding yourself.

i actually think OU runs a good program but some boosters found there way into the presence of some players who against better judgement took some cash. The school found out and the players were gone. If you think this doenst happen in 80% of the D1 schools, you are kidding yourself.

If your directing that at me, I surely hope you realize I was kidding with my post. :wink:

NCAA does seem to pick on certain schools. you know the majority of D-1 sports programs probably have some kind of violations. The problem is where to punish and where to let things slide.

NCAA does seem to pick on certain schools. you know the majority of D-1 sports programs probably have some kind of violations. The problem is where to punish and where to let things slide.

I think it has more to do with being able to prove it. Pete Carroll is slick, he wont go down easily :lol:

Every school cheats if you dont think that then your kidding yourself. Players know where to go and when to get free stuff. You think these players dont know where they can go get comp for their meals. That just one of many simple example.

Every school cheats if you dont think that then your kidding yourself. Players know where to go and when to get free stuff. You think these players dont know where they can go get comp for their meals. That just one of many simple example.

It is wrong to say that....the school dosent cheat, the PLAYERS cheat.

Do coaches like Wies, Stoops, Meyer, Carrol, etc. tell there kids to take money? They say NOT to take money, but kids do it anyway, that is why you cant blame the school, which in OU's case, you cant blame OU especially because it has already been taking care of.

Screw the NCAA and their continuing investigation of Oklahoma. THERE IS NOTHIING MORE TO FIND YOU USC TEET SUCKERS!!!! There is serious talk of bad sanctions coming to OU, kinda like Alabama earlier in the decade, meaning no post season contention and limited scollies.

If this happens, be prepared to hear alot of whinning from your favorite Sooner fan :D
i dont particularly care for thesooners but i hate the NCAA's golden boy, Pete Carroll and USC. god knows how many recruiting violations hes committed but they wont investigate it becuase pete carroll is god to them and untouchable, plz dontwaste your time with oklahoma, ball up and get the real rule violators ,USC

Back
Top Bottom