I have an Itch that Miami will have a better second have. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have an Itch that Miami will have a better second have.

FrankoMC

Rookie
Reaction score
If we can beat Seattle and the Raider that will put us 6-4 and maybe tie for first.

I think "Half" is the word you're lookin for there :) I think we will have a better half of the year, though, like you. I think we've got a playoff run in us.

Well alot of so call Gurus are talking that we have won games and have not been playing our best ball. This is a young team that will continue to grow week in and out. So you could expect us to get better. The fact that it is midseason and there is rumors of playoffs makes me feel great.

playoffs are a high possibility. Who would of thought?

other than most of us! lol.

Our schedule in the second half is a joke but so is the rest of the afc east's....with that being said i was at the buffalo jets game on sunday and i wasn't impressed with either team...trent edwards seems to hold onto the ball way to long and the bills cannot run the football...farve is a turnover machine and if we get pressure on him he will throw the game away which is vintage farve

we just need to beat the teams we are supposed to beat, and then take 1 out of 3 against our divisional opponents. We do that and we will at least be a wild card.

But...beating the teams you're supposed to beat is a lot easier said than done.

Our schedule in the second half is a joke but so is the rest of the afc east's....with that being said i was at the buffalo jets game on sunday and i wasn't impressed with either team...trent edwards seems to hold onto the ball way to long and the bills cannot run the football...farve is a turnover machine and if we get pressure on him he will throw the game away which is vintage farve

not like ours is.

outside of our division, we play 5 out of the 7 worst teams in football. not a single opponent better than 2-6.

Buffalo still has to play Cleveland and Denver, plus 2 against NE
New England still has Pitts and Arizona, plus the 2 against Buffalo
Jets have Tennessee and Denver still on the schedule.

While teams like Cleveland, Denver and Arizona aren't frightening....I'd much rather play SF, SEA, STL, OAK or KC.

Back
Top Bottom