I Have Free Tix To Miami Carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Have Free Tix To Miami Carolina

FinFanUFGrad

Damn Glad to have Saban and Urban
Reaction score
Hey guys and hot chicas...

I'm not new to Finheaven, but I am new to what I should do for this scenario...

My local radio guy has come to love my random emails and on-air comments...he's a giants fan...well he had a contest that if you could name who was playing in the WNBA finals then you'd win tickets. I called in immediately and spoke to the screener...then I offered him a 20 to keep me on hold till the contest...he declined. I sent a long, hilarious email to the show about how integrity is overrated and I hate stupid "be the 7th caller" kinda crap...he read it on air and gave me tickets anyways.

Well, it turns out that I can't go...(I know I know...it's killing me to have to pass it up)...anyways, y'all were the first people I thought of. So to all you haters that were saying that you can't afford tickets and all that...remember back when we were complaining that they were gonna black out the denver game?? Here's your chance to get two free tickets. Don't even respond if you can afford your own. I got them free and they should go to someone who doesn't get the chance to go too often

Criteria: Should be a sold out dolphin fan that bleeds Aqua and Orange. If you are a hot chica then you stand a great chance, since that's bonus points towards getting these. Ha ha.

Just respond to the post and they are yours if you are interested. Love them fins folks. Mikey

Can some body please tell me why this is getting no reply's???!!! Does everyone already have tickets???

I'm at a loss for words that this has been on the site for over 2 hours now and not one person has emailed asking for the tickets. I might be the only fan left. I'm sure of it.

Lots of out of state fans on this board whom, while appreciate your gesture, could not take advantage of your generosity.

**Raises Hand** Me and My brother Would love to get those tickets and go to the Dolphins game.:tongue: :tongue:

WOAH, wish I could... I live all the way up in Leesburg and have to work this weekend!! :shakeno:

i would love to go ,my younger brother is a big dolphins fan and hes never went. would be much appreciated

I would really like to go. I have only been to one game in my life which was the Cardinals game last year, the one we lost cuz of the extra point missed.

Wish I was down there to take advantage of your wonderful oppurtunity, That's really nice of you to do that. Thanks anyways.

I'd love to have them. I've never been to Miami before.

Bowl_Bound said:
Lots of out of state fans on this board whom, while appreciate your gesture, could not take advantage of your generosity.

Yeah....unless you offer free plane tickets and hotel accomidations :rofl3:

Love to get away from the hurricanes

I would love to get away! I am from Mississippi. Me and my friend from New Orleans would love to spend the weekend in Miami. Great to get away from all of the problems and maybe another Hurricane.

I would definitely make the trip from Orlando to Miami to see that game! Please feel free....no pun intended....to hook me up!

I'd email you but you have that option disabled except to admins....and I don't have enough posts to PM you!!!!!!! :eek:

smlord1@hotmail.com :p

Back
Top Bottom