I Have Free Tix To Miami Carolina | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Have Free Tix To Miami Carolina

If the seats were any good, I would give you a few bucks. This is my first Sunday off from watching my little girl in almost two seasons. I am dying to go to the game but don't want to pay face for tix.

i would like to go and i dont go a lot....i go maybe like 1 a year with good seats i save up all my lunch money from school to get tickets because there so much fun to watch at home so if u wanna give them out email me at playa4e1919@aol.com

After some thought, it is not right to use this forum to have people beg for your tickets. Especially if you are doing it to maybe meet a chick.

endozone said:
After some thought, it is not right to use this forum to have people beg for your tickets. Especially if you are doing it to maybe meet a chick.

First off you loser, I am married idiot. That's why there is a big HA HA following the comment. Second of all, where do you see that I want people to beg...wait a second...maybe you are an invalid in a hospital somewhere and you've lost the ability to control what you type...yeah, that must be the case. Gosh you are stupid...I put a thread together so I don't end up saying..."man I should have given these tickets to someone instead of just sitting on them since I can't go"...how else am I supposed to give them to true dolphin fans moron. By the way people...I've already given them away to someone who PMed me immediately. I really wish I had 100 free tickets because then I would give them to all of you people who wanted them. I will save this thread and contact some of you if I'm ever in the same predicament again. Go phins. Mods please delete the thread if you need to. Thanks. And ENDOZONE...nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom