I have this feeling the first choice will be ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have this feeling the first choice will be ...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
different than most of us think. I believe it will be a player that meets Saban criteria and not necessarily a player we expect. I am not sure about Whroten, but he may actually be had in the 7th with recent news about the combine. I must admit with the recent news on Ricky that I have changed my feelings about the draft and want to pick up as many picks as possible. I hope the cards fall right and Miami acquires additional middle round picks. Brown will find out a lot about himself this year.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
different than most of us think. I believe it will be a player that meets Saban criteria and not necessarily a player we expect. I am not sure about Whroten, but he may actually be had in the 7th with recent news about the combine. I must admit with the recent news on Ricky that I have changed my feelings about the draft and want to pick up as many picks as possible. I hope the cards fall right and Miami acquires additional middle round picks. Brown will find out a lot about himself this year.

Lee2000

The news about Wroten is nothing new and he will be a first day pick.

The first pick could easily be a surprise because we have so many areas where we could use help. Some areas are more pressing needs than others, but you could say that we have needs at OL, WR, DL, LB, and DB. Personally, I think WR and LB are the biggest needs, but Saban could go any one of 5 or 6 ways with the pick.

Back
Top Bottom