I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brissett isn't as bad as he played here. That is why the people bashing Tua are clueless. When you have no time and limited weapons around you, your QB play is going to suffer dramatically. Brissett is a solid game manager and will not lose you games, he just will not be the difference maker in winning them either. Mayfield's stats were subpar last year due to whatever reason. Brissett can play at least as well as Mayfield played last year.
He's a career backup that should not be graded by how he played when he was a backup? The guy was absolute trash. You can blame play calling, etc. But, he was horrible.

will ferrell omg GIF

I think you've got the "picture" - LOL

If I’m Bridgewater’s agent I’m calling the browns to se if there might be interest

Wow!! To think Flores wanted him real bad, and Grier was within a few signatures from him coming to Miami for a kings ransom.

Very scary how close Miami came to total destruction.
Flores and the "sex maniac" - a "double ended whammy" - LOL

This looks like it has the potential to be the worst trade in NFL/professional sports history, and there was absolutely no indication this kind of scenario could have unfolded.
In all likelihood, he's not playing in 2022 and he will probably miss some of 2023.

Can you imagine Watson trying to get a job as a High School football coach with his "resume"?

I wonder how much money he will have once this situation is settled.
I wonder how many "gold diggers" will end up in the lawsuit against Watson. Any chance it will exceed 3 digits?
Even if it ends up that "only" 20 "gold diggers" get paid, will it be $100,000 each?
That would be $2,000,000 plus court costs, fines, other lawsuits because he failed to play and taxes. Will he end up broke?

What an IDIOT!

Maybe he can transfer his "talent" to the Canadian football League.
Give himself time to "cool" down - LOL

From a pure football standpoint, all I care about is that Watson doesn’t play game 10 against us. While the NFL will go for minimum 1 year suspension, the NFLPA will try to get it to 8 games or less. They have no shame.

Can you imagine Watson trying to get a job as a High School football coach with his "resume"?

I wonder how much money he will have once this situation is settled.
I wonder how many "gold diggers" will end up in the lawsuit against Watson. Any chance it will exceed 3 digits?
Even if it ends up that "only" 20 "gold diggers" get paid, will it be $100,000 each?
That would be $2,000,000 plus court costs, fines, other lawsuits because he failed to play and taxes. Will he end up broke?

What an IDIOT!

Maybe he can transfer his "talent" to the Canadian football League.
Give himself time to "cool" down - LOL
He signed a $250 million dollar contract. The POS will unfortunately be fine.

Brissett isn't as bad as he played here. That is why the people bashing Tua are clueless. When you have no time and limited weapons around you, your QB play is going to suffer dramatically. Brissett is a solid game manager and will not lose you games, he just will not be the difference maker in winning them either. Mayfield's stats were subpar last year due to whatever reason. Brissett can play at least as well as Mayfield played last year.

The phins have suffered through 4 regimes (Flo, Joe, Tony, & Wanny) of playing not to lose.

Hopefully, McD has a set of "Grapefruit' and allows Miami to play 21st century football.

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

I can't make up my mind if I should laugh or cry.

Reasons to Laugh:
The Browns are about to trade away a pretty good QB, are about to lose the availability of a very expensive QB they just traded for and are left with Brissett as their starting QB.

Reasons to cry:
The Browns are about to trade away a pretty good QB, are about to lose the availability of a very expensive QB they just traded for and are left with Brissett as their starting QB.

Reason to gloat:
And we thought we had QB problems - LOL

While I'm happy for Brissett getting this kind of opportunity, I don't see success in his future. I will be "almost" dumbfounded if he and Cleveland have a successful season. I will be laughing at the losing team every time Cleveland wins - considering their QB situation. I'll be crying if they do better than we do this year.
Chappelles Show Lol GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom