I just wanted to say to all staff of Finheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just wanted to say to all staff of Finheaven

Enforcerfin33

Los Lonely Boys the Return....
Reaction score
That I have been apart of alot of message boards on the net, but this one by far is the best ran and visually appealing site out there. I am proud to be a Dolphin fan and I am also proud to be a member of the best fan site there is, and to show my appreciation, I will proudly become a VIP when I get my tax money back. So my suggestion to you is keep up the great work. :dolphins:

Gotta agree. I'm not on the site THAT much, but it seems like every time I check in, it's getting better. It's nice that you guys are still trying to improve. Nice work to all of you guys!

I meant all of you!! "Guys" in a general way :D

I know - just kidding. :D

Thanks for the nice comments. We've got a great team of mods and admins here - talented, friendly and helpful.

:clap: The staff here is second to none.

That I have been apart of alot of message boards on the net, but this one by far is the best ran and visually appealing site out there. I am proud to be a Dolphin fan and I am also proud to be a member of the best fan site there is, and to show my appreciation, I will proudly become a VIP when I get my tax money back. So my suggestion to you is keep up the great work. :dolphins:

:newera:

You guys(and gal(s)) have done a good job with the site.

Back
Top Bottom