I just wanted to say to all staff of Finheaven | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just wanted to say to all staff of Finheaven

:www:

Good morning! How are you doing? Long time no talk.

I'm doing well, thank you. How bout you?

My good news is my daughter and her family ( first grandchild, Sweet little Jena) will be moving back from Nashville next month. They will be living with us until their new home is built. I'm very excited about this and will be flying up on the 19th to help with the packing. Then in April we will be looking for our second grandchild (it's a boy :D ) so our home will be full of life for the next 6 months or so.

Mary, it is my most sincere prayer, that you and yours, are smiling now too.

As you know, I made a pledge to you, to be a good boy on FH, just so it would make your life a little more comfortable as you police the words of the masses. It hasn't been difficult, but I do find that somehow it robs me of my youthfulness :lol: , boys must be boys.

Mary, God will bless you and yours. I believe this!

I'm doing well, thank you. How bout you?

My good news is my daughter and her family ( first grandchild, Sweet little Jena) will be moving back from Nashville next month. They will be living with us until their new home is built. I'm very excited about this and will be flying up on the 19th to help with the packing. Then in April we will be looking for our second grandchild (it's a boy :D ) so our home will be full of life for the next 6 months or so.

Mary, it is my most sincere prayer, that you and yours, are smiling now too.

As you know, I made a pledge to you, to be a good boy on FH, just so it would make your life a little more comfortable as you police the words of the masses. It hasn't been difficult, but I do find that somehow it robs me of my youthfulness :lol: , boys must be boys.

Mary, God will bless you and yours. I believe this!

God bless you and your grandchildren. What a fascinating experience and I hope that that will happen to me as well someday.

You weren't really bad on finheaven and of course I know boys must be boys :D - my hubby tells me that all the time :sidelol:. I truly hope I didn't inhibit you on finheaven.

Take care and let's talk again soon.

Back
Top Bottom