I know but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know but...

Ronnie 23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know saban should let Jason Allen play some more and he did and he played yesterday and I thought he did alot better than are other slow corners and db's Except daniels, will alen, bell.My point is yesterday Jason got beat yesterday by Donald driver with other help but I think we need to let some new guys in their besides jason because I don't think he can handle big fast recivers i think we should put him on their third reciver because putting a rookie on a vet dosen't help him learn the game and yes I think he should still play and bell should play at the other safetie spot and if daniels would stop being so selfish I think we would have a good defense because are linebackers and d line are doing their part and the dbs aren't.....

agreed JA, should see more playing time

I know but...
I know saban should let Jason Allen play some more and he did and he played yesterday and I thought he did alot better than are other slow corners and db's Except daniels, will alen, bell.My point is yesterday Jason got beat yesterday by Donald driver with other help but I think we need to let some new guys in their besides jason because I don't think he can handle big fast recivers i think we should put him on their third reciver because putting a rookie on a vet dosen't help him learn the game and yes I think he should still play and bell should play at the other safetie spot and if daniels would stop being so selfish I think we would have a good defense because are linebackers and d line are doing their part and the dbs aren't.....

Thanks to IN_Flames for the sig and jt for the banners
clear.gif
we don't have any other "new guys". In 2 years, Saban has gone thru about 20 cover guys and nobody has panned out. I guess we should be excited about the prospect of guys mastering his "complex system" but I am not! :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom