I love not getting any respect! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love not getting any respect!

dwadeattack

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im not sure how everyone else feels, but i love the fact that we r not getting any respect. The so called "experts" are picking the jets and bills to contend with the patriots, while we r supposed to finish in dead last. On yahoo, we are ranked 14 out of 16 in the AFC, and not have any shot at making the playoffs. In my opinion, this makes us so much more dangerous. We are a team that has no national expectation and will surprise the "experts," other teams and the rest of the doubters.

dwadeattack said:
Im not sure how everyone else feels, but i love the fact that we r not getting any respect. The so called "experts" are picking the jets and bills to contend with the patriots, while we r supposed to finish in dead last. On yahoo, we are ranked 14 out of 16 in the AFC, and not have any shot at making the playoffs. In my opinion, this makes us so much more dangerous. We are a team that has no national expectation and will surprise the "experts," other teams and the rest of the doubters.

being a true dolphin fan, we can't expect from them anything, they finished 4-12, rookie coach, new staff, new system if it comes together then we will see some attitudes change

Why would the team get any respect? The team has had a pretty good offseason, but I still don't believe they're a better team than the Bills/Pats/Jets, on paper. The games aren't played on paper, but all the teams that surprise aren't given any respect, I don't believe the Chargers got any respect last year. I think alot of Phin fans have high expectations, because they're Phin fans, but 8-8 would make me do backflips.

Back
Top Bottom