I love Ricky but what have we done .............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love Ricky but what have we done ..............

true50

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i love Ricky in our team but think about it. hes been in our team for 2 years and what have we done????? the only thing we have done is miss the playoffs because of this run oriented offense.i surely hope he comes back but the Pats won 2 Superbowls without a franchise RB.its not the end of the world guys if Minor can rush for atleast 1,100 yards thats all we need from a RB. dont forget that we have arguably have the best WR tandem in the Nfl or soon to be best .so layback guys and lets see what unfolds.

This is a dumb post. Ricky has been the only offense we have had. His 1800 yrds one season and 1400 last allowed us to compete.

This is very bad.

dumb post??? it dosent matter if he rushes for 3,000 yards if we dont make the playoffs it dosent mean anything dose it?

true50 said:
its not the end of the world guys if Minor can rush for atleast 1,100 yards thats all we need from a RB. .

Thats quite a ginormous IF. I sure hope Wanny and the rest of the organization are on their way to Asia to find him for one more season.
Catch Me if you Can style.

Back
Top Bottom