I missed the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I missed the game

Fales basically proved why he's been buried on the bench for so long... yet it was still more exciting to watch him play than Cutler. Other than that nothing stood out to me

Fales basically proved why he's been buried on the bench for so long... yet it was still more exciting to watch him play than Cutler. Other than that nothing stood out to me
That's so true, it was more exciting to watch him play than Cutler.

Nothing on Sterup, Malveaux, and others?

Nothing on Sterup, Malveaux, and others?

Malveaux has an interesting frame. I can't say I've watched him frequently. Yesterday he made one play for a loss in which the Bills mostly rolled directly toward him. But with a body type like that I'd give him a long look.

Sterup, from a limited view, did not embarrass himself in the sense that he looked like he could play in the league. But I don't think he's left tackle material. He got beat by speed on occasion. His body type screams right tackle for me. He could be in the mix for a backup position next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom