I most definitely do not want these guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I most definitely do not want these guys...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Allen - S
Jackson - WR
Williams - db
Justice - ol

PLease no.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
Allen - S
Jackson - WR
Williams - db
Justice - ol

PLease no.

Lee2000

Justice would by far be the worst. We have two young tackles and a solid veteran, and with the talent on the board drafting for need should be the course of action. OT, as it is, is not a need.

Manny Lawson or Chad Greenway really look to be our guys here.

Chad Jackson will prove to be the best wr from this draft period.

Chad Jackson will turn out to be nothing but an average WR, period. See, we all opinions.

Yeah you have an opinion KCPhin. We will see in a couple of years but Jackson will prove you wrong.

Well, my ties to the University of Georgia overcame me

You guys know I am more likely to not want a Tenn or Florida guy. I have been reading about Allen the last 20 minutes and I guess I can live with it. Saban is making it really tough when he picks the Tenn and Florida guys. Please do not take a guy from Ga. Tech.

Lee2000

Why???

Lee2000 said:
You guys know I am more likely to not want a Tenn or Florida guy. I have been reading about Allen the last 20 minutes and I guess I can live with it. Saban is making it really tough when he picks the Tenn and Florida guys. Please do not take a guy from Ga. Tech.

Lee2000

I DON'T CARE IF THE PLAYERS NICK DRAFT ARE FROM "MARS"

just as long as they can play.Hopefully your just joking regarding
where a player has played college ball otherwise that would be
one of the most stupid remarks in a long time on this board!!:rolleyes2

Hoping your not serious,:shakeno:

MiamiRon

Lee2000 said:

Lee2000

I am a California guy with relatives in Tennessee and Virginia. So therefore I like players from all the California schools, Tennessee and Virginia Tech a lot more than any Florida player:wink:

I wasn't serious

miamiron said:
I DON'T CARE IF THE PLAYERS NICK DRAFT ARE FROM "MARS"

just as long as they can play.Hopefully your just joking regarding
where a player has played college ball otherwise that would be
one of the most stupid remarks in a long time on this board!!:rolleyes2

Hoping your not serious,:shakeno:

MiamiRon
I wasn't serious, I just wanted Manny Lawson or Cromartie.

Lee2000

You give me a good reason why you wouldnt want any of those 4? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Lee2000 said:

Lee2000

Does this mean that Nick can't ever take a Mountaineer either? :D

Back
Top Bottom